New features for this weekend:
- Special IABCA Exhibitor's Room Rate - $75
- Auxilary show available
- CGC testing
- Handling seminar
- Free Jr Handling Competition
2014 Desert Winter Sieger
February 22 & 23, 2014 in Tucson, AZ
The 2014 Desert Winter Sieger will be held at Hotel Tucson City Center InnSuites Conference Suite Resort. The grounds will be outdoors. We will be setting up on Friday afternoon so if you plan on setting up early, please wait until we begin our setup first. The Show Roster will be updated periodically as entries come in and the Show Schedule will be available within a few days of the show closing. You can enter our show online or via fax or mail (for a printable show entry form, click here). Would you like to help us hand out fliers? We'd really appreciate it. Just click here. We can also give you fliers. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll ship you a box of fliers.
New Additions for this show:
- Special IABCA Exhibitor's Room Rate
- $75/night including pet fees
- Be sure to mention IABCA or The International Dog Shows to get the special room rate
- Auxiliary Show available:
- 5th show available, get a critique and an orange card towards a title (more info soon).
- Handling seminar Saturday evening
- Adults - $10; Jean Pero - Instructor
- Juniors - Free; Ann Hearn - Instructor
- CGC testing available
- Theresa Tuttle - CGC Tester
- Sunday only, Sign up at the front desk, testing begins at 11:30am
- Free Junior Handling Competition with critiques on Sunday afternoon.
- Adult Handling Competition Sunday afternoon. $15
Dates*: February 22 & 23, 2014
- Address: 475 N Granada Ave, Tucson, AZ 85701
- Building Name: Central Courtyard
- Facility Type: Outdoor on Grass
Closing Date: February 14, 2014 at 6pm Pacific
- Regular entry fees are $31/show
- Late Entries: Late entries will be taken until February 19, 2014 at 6pm Pacific.
- Late fees are $12/show
Judging Panel will include**:
- Ms. Juliann Bitter - INT & USA
- Ms. Jean Pero - INT & USA
- Ms. Diane Landstrom - USA
- Mr. Alan Krenek - USA
- Ms. Connie Gard - USA
- Mr. Kenneth Levison - USA
- Superintendent - Deb Bridegum
- Assistant to the Superintendent - Peggy Ayala
- Assistant to the Superintendent - Becky Willits
- Assistant to the Superintendent - Gina Wallace
- Photographer - Bill Meyer Photography
- Overnight RV Parking:
- 10 spaces of RV Parking are available at the Hotel Tucson City Center
- Fee of $55.00/night includes Full Breakfast and Daily Social Hour.
- Reservations call 520.622.3000
- Food Service available from hotel
We have four shows each weekend, two shows per day. Each show will be under a different judge. If a dog does well (gets the top score each show), an adult dog can earn an International Title in three shows. Puppies can earn a National Puppy Title in three shows; a fourth show would give that puppy an International Puppy Title (four puppy shows =both Nat and Int puppy titles).
**Judging Schedule Notes:
- Dogs may be asked to be judged before their times scheduled but CANNOT be required to do so.
- Group times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show ring numbers will be announced at the show.
- All Ring times and numbers are subject to change.
- Junior Handler exhibition will be on Sunday during lunch. Check at the front desk on Sunday for more details. Day of show entries for juniors are welcome.