Food Servie will be available on the grounds this weekend
Handling Seminar after BIS on Saturday (Adults & Juniors)
CGC Testing Available
2014 Southland Spring Sieger
March 22 & 23, 2014 in Ontario, CA
The 2014 Southland Spring Sieger will be held at Cucamonga-Guasti Regional Park (Area One) in Ontario, CA. This show will be outdoors. We will be setting up on Friday afternoon so if you plan on setting up early, please wait until we begin our setup first. The Show Roster will be updated periodically as entries come in and the Show Schedule will be available within a few days of the show closing. You can enter our show online or via fax or mail (for a printable show entry form, click here). Would you like to help us hand out fliers? We'd really appreciate it. Just click here. We can also give you fliers. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll ship you a box of fliers.
Dates*: March 22 & 23, 2014
- Address: 800 N Archibald Ave in Ontario, CA 91764
- Facility Type: Outdoor, Grass
Closing Date: March 13, 2014 at 6pm Pacific
- Regular entry fees are $31/show
- Late Entries: Late entries will be taken until March 19, 2014 at 6pm Pacific.
- Late fees are $12/show
Judging Panel will include**:
- Ms. Honey Glendinning - CAN & INT
- Ms. Ann Hearn - INT & USA
- Ms. Kathy Beliew - USA
- Ms. Anne Catterson - USA
- Mr. Bill Edwards - USA
- Ms. Lani McKennon - USA
- Mr. Howard Fallberg - USA
- Superintendent - Deborah Bridegum
- Chief Rig Steward - Peggy Ayala
Local Pet-Friendly Hotels (by distance):
- Ontario Grand Inn & Suites
- Best Western Plus Innsuites Ontario Airport
- Residence Inn Ontario Airport
- Sheraton Ontario Airport Hotel
- Photographer - Deb Franklin
- Overnight RV Parking:
- Maximum of 5 RV overnight
- RV Hookups: None
- Food Service will be available on Grounds
We have four shows each weekend, two shows per day. Each show will be under a different judge. If a dog does well (gets the top score each show), an adult dog can earn an International Title in three shows. Puppies can earn a National Puppy Title in three shows; a fourth show would give that puppy an International Puppy Title (four puppy shows =both Nat and Int puppy titles).
**Judging Schedule Notes:
- Dogs may be asked to be judged before their times scheduled but CANNOT be required to do so.
- Group times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show ring numbers will be announced at the show.
- All Ring times and numbers are subject to change.
- Junior Handler exhibition will be on Sunday during lunch. Check at the front desk on Sunday for more details. Day of show entries for juniors are welcome.