2014 Golden State Spring Sieger Links
Show Roster (after close)
Show Schedule (after close)
2014 Golden State Spring Sieger
June 14 & 15, 2014 in Antioch, CA
The 2014 Golden State Spring Sieger will be held at Contra Costa County Fairgrounds in Antioch, CA. This show will be outdoors. We will be setting up on Friday afternoon so if you plan on setting up early, please wait until we begin our setup first. The Show Roster will be updated periodically as entries come in and the Show Schedule will be available within a few days of the show closing. You can enter our show online or via fax or mail (for a printable show entry form, click here). Would you like to help us hand out fliers? We'd really appreciate it. Just click here. We can also give you fliers. Send an e-mail to email@example.com and we'll ship you a box of fliers.
Dates*: June 14 & 15, 2014
Location: Contra Costa County Fairgrounds
- Address: 1201 W 10th St, Antioch, CA 94509
- Building/Location Name: Family Lawn Area (in the back)
- Facility Type: Outdoor, Grass and Trees
- Closing Date: June 6, 2014 at 6pm Pacific
- Regular entry fees are $31/show
- Late Entries: Late entries will be taken until June 11, 2014 at 6pm Pacific.
- Late fees are $12/show
Judging Panel will include**:
- TBA - CAN
- Ms. Steve Keating - INT & USA
- Ms. Jean Pero - INT & USA
- Ms. Robin Hug - USA
- Ms. Gloria Kerr - USA
- Superintendent - Deb Bridegum
Local Pet-Friendly Hotels (by distance):
- Photographer - TBA
- Overnight RV Parking:
- Book RV parking through Contra Costa County Fairgrounds
We have four shows each weekend, two shows per day. Each show will be under a different judge. If a dog does well (gets the top score each show), an adult dog can earn an International Title in three shows. Puppies can earn a National Puppy Title in three shows; a fourth show would give that puppy an International Puppy Title (four puppy shows =both Nat and Int puppy titles).
**Judging Schedule Notes:
- Dogs may be asked to be judged before their times scheduled but CANNOT be required to do so.
- Group times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show ring numbers will be announced at the show.
- All Ring times and numbers are subject to change.
- Junior Handler exhibition will be on Sunday during lunch. Check at the front desk on Sunday for more details. Day of show entries for juniors are welcome.