- Parking: $10
- Dogs: $1/dog
Food Service will be available on grounds
2014 Southland Autumn Sieger
September 27 & 28, 2014 in Ontario, CA
The 2014 Southland Autumn Sieger will be held at Cucamonga-Guasti Regional Park (Area One) in Ontario, CA. This show will be outdoors. We will be setting up on Friday afternoon so if you plan on setting up early, please wait until we begin our setup first. The Show Roster will be updated periodically as entries come in and the Show Schedule will be available within a few days of the show closing. You can enter our show online or via fax or mail (for a printable show entry form, click here). Would you like to help us hand out fliers? We'd really appreciate it. Just click here. We can also give you fliers. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll ship you a box of fliers.
New Additions for this show:
Biewer Breed Club of America Regional Specialty
- Judged by Jean Pero, Saturday
- More info soon
Auxiliary Show available:
- A 5th show, known as an Express Show, will be available Saturday only.
- Must be entered in all 4 shows to add the Express Show
- All express Show entries will be handled at the show.
Handling seminar Saturday after Best in Show
- Juniors - Free; Instructor - Jean Pero
- Adults - $10; Instructor - Robin Hug
Free Junior Handling Competition with critiques on Sunday afternoon.
Adult Handling Competition Sunday afternoon. $15
Dates*: September 27 & 28, 2014
- Address: 800 N Archibald Ave in Ontario, CA 91764
- Facility Type: Outdoor, Grass
Closing Date: September 19, 2014 at 6pm Pacific
- Regular entry fees are $31/show
- Late Entries: Late entries will be taken until September 24, 2014 at 6pm Pacific.
- Late fees are $12/show
Judging Panel will include**:
- Sylvia Hammarstrom - SWE & USA
- Robin Hug - INT & USA
- Jean Pero - INT & USA
- Gay Dunlap - USA
- Linda Trustman - USA
- Deborah Stern - USA
- Show Chairman - Peggy Ayala
Local Pet-Friendly Hotels (by distance):
- Ontario Grand Inn & Suites
- Best Western Plus Innsuites Ontario Airport
- Residence Inn Ontario Airport
- Sheraton Ontario Airport Hotel
- Photographer - TBA
- Overnight RV Parking:
- Maximum of 5 RV overnight
- RV Hookups: None
- Food Service will be available on grounds
We have four shows each weekend, two shows per day. Each show will be under a different judge. If a dog does well (gets the top score each show), an adult dog can earn an International Title in three shows. Puppies can earn a National Puppy Title in three shows; a fourth show would give that puppy an International Puppy Title (four puppy shows =both Nat and Int puppy titles).
**Judging Schedule Notes:
- Dogs may be asked to be judged before their times scheduled but CANNOT be required to do so.
- Group times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show ring numbers will be announced at the show.
- All Ring times and numbers are subject to change.
- Junior Handler exhibition will be on Sunday during lunch. Check at the front desk on Sunday for more details. Day of show entries for juniors are welcome.