Ring Steward help needed, no experience necessary. Please email info@iabca if you can help.
TASAA Regional Specialty
2014 Richard Samide Memorial Sieger
October 11 & 12, 2014 in Loveland, CO
The 2014 Richard Samide Memorial Sieger will be held at the The Ranch (Larimer County Events Complex). The grounds will be indoors. We will be setting up on Friday afternoon so if you plan on setting up early, please wait until we begin our setup first. The Show Roster will be updated periodically as entries come in and the Show Schedule will be available within a few days of the show closing. You can enter our show online or via fax or mail (for a printable show entry form, click here). Would you like to help us hand out fliers? We'd really appreciate it. Just click here for our CO Flier. We can also give you fliers. Send an e-mail to email@example.com and we'll ship you a box of fliers.
New Additions for this show:
TASAA Toy Australian Shepherd Regional Specialty
- Held as part of Show 2, Saturday
- More info soon
Auxiliary Show available:
- A 5th show, known as an Express Show, will be available Saturday only.
- Must be entered in all 4 shows to add the Express Show
- All express Show entries will be handled at the show.
Handling seminar Saturday after Best in Show
- Juniors - Free; Jean Pero - Instructor
- Adults - $10; Robin Hug - Instructor
CGC Testing available
- More info soon
Free Junior Handling Competition with critiques on Sunday afternoon.
Adult Handling Competition Sunday afternoon. $15
Dates*: October 11 & 12, 2014
Location: The Ranch
- Address: 5280 Arena Circle, Loveland, CO
- Building Name: West Pavilion near the Ranch-Way Feeds Building
Closing Date: October 3, 2014 at 6pm Pacific
- Regular entry fees are $31/show
- Late Entries: Late entries will be taken until October 8, 2014 at 6pm Pacific.
- Late fees are $12/show
Judging Panel will include**:
- Jean Pero - INT & USA
- Robin Hug - INT & USA
- Gloria Kerr - USA
- Joe Hug - USA
- Alan Krenek - USA
- Superintendent - Peggy Ayala
- Chief Ring Steward - Peggy Anderson
Local Pet-Friendly Hotels (by distance):
- Candlewood Suites Loveland
- Embassy Suites Loveland
- Residence Inn Loveland Fort Collins
- Best Western Plus Crossroads Inn & Conference Center
- Super 8 Loveland
- Super 8 Windsor
- Photographer - TBA
- Overnight RV Parking:
- Please contact The Ranch directly:
- Phone: 970-619-4007
- Electical Only
- No Food Service available on grounds
We have four shows each weekend, two shows per day. Each show will be under a different judge. If a dog does well (gets the top score each show), an adult dog can earn an International Title in three shows. Puppies can earn a National Puppy Title in three shows; a fourth show would give that puppy an International Puppy Title (four puppy shows =both Nat and Int puppy titles).
**Judging Schedule Notes:
- Dogs may be asked to be judged before their times scheduled but CANNOT be required to do so.
- Group times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show ring numbers will be announced at the show.
- All Ring times and numbers are subject to change.
- Junior Handler exhibition will be on Sunday during lunch. Check at the front desk on Sunday for more details. Day of show entries for juniors are welcome.