Handling Seminar after BIS on Saturday (Adults & Juniors)
CGC Testing Available
2014 Peach State Spring Sieger
March 22 & 23, 2014 in Marietta, GA
The 2014 Peach State Spring Sieger will be held at Jim Miller Park in Marietta, GA. This show will be indoors. We will be setting up on Friday afternoon so if you plan on setting up early, please wait until we begin our setup first. The Show Roster will be updated periodically as entries come in and the Show Schedule will be available within a few days of the show closing. You can enter our show online or via fax or mail (for a printable show entry form, click here). Would you like to help us hand out fliers? We'd really appreciate it. Just click here. We can also give you fliers. Send an e-mail to email@example.com and we'll ship you a box of fliers.
Dates*: March 22 & 23, 2014
Location: Jim Miller Park
- Address: 2245 Callaway Rd, Marietta, GA 30008
- Building Name: Building A
- Facility Type: Indoor, Air-Conditioned/Heated
Closing Date: March 14, 2014 at 6pm Pacific
- Regular entry fees are $31/show
- Late Entries: Late entries will be taken until March 19, 2014 at 6pm Pacific.
- Late fees are $12/show
Judging Panel will include**:
- Mr. Charles Bett - CAN
- Ms. Letitia Bett - CAN
- Ms. Jean Pero - INT & USA
- Mr. Nelson Huber - INT & USA
- Ms. Gloria Kerr - USA
- TBA - USA
- Superintendent - Scott Odle
Local Pet-Friendly Hotels:
- Photographer - TBA
- Overnight RV Parking:
- Please contact the grounds directly:
- Food Vendor on site.
We have four shows each weekend, two shows per day. Each show will be under a different judge. If a dog does well (gets the top score each show), an adult dog can earn an International Title in three shows. Puppies can earn a National Puppy Title in three shows; a fourth show would give that puppy an International Puppy Title (four puppy shows =both Nat and Int puppy titles).
**Judging Schedule Notes:
- Dogs may be asked to be judged before their times scheduled but CANNOT be required to do so.
- Group times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show ring numbers will be announced at the show.
- All Ring times and numbers are subject to change.
- Junior Handler exhibition will be on Sunday during lunch. Check at the front desk on Sunday for more details. Day of show entries for juniors are welcome.