Ring Stewards Needed:
We need paid ring steward help for this show, no experience needed. If you can help please email us (email@example.com).
2013 Great Lakes Sieger
July 20 & 21, 2013 in Birch Run, MI
The 2013 Great Lakes Sieger will be held at the Birch Run Expo Center in Birch Run, MI. The grounds will be indoors. We will be setting up on Friday afternoon so if you plan on setting up early, please wait until we begin our setup first. The Show Roster will be updated periodically as entries come in and the Show Schedule will be available within a few days of the show closing. You can enter our show online or via fax or mail (for a printable show entry form, click here). Would you like to help us hand out fliers? We'd really appreciate it. Just click here. We can also give you fliers. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll ship you a box of fliers.
Dates*: July 20 & 21, 2013
Location: Birch Run Expo Center
- Address: 11600 N Beyer Rd, Birch Run, MI 48415
- Building Name: North Hall
- Facility Type: Indoor, Air-Conditioned/Heated, Brushed Concrete Floors
Closing Date: July 12, 2013 at 6pm Pacific
- Regular entry fees are $31/show
- Late Entries: Late entries will be taken until July 18, 2013 at 6pm Pacific.
- Late fees are $12/show
Judging Panel will include**:
- Mr. Richard Samide - INT & USA
- Ms. Jennifer Landers - INT & USA
- Ms. Brenda Landers - USA
- Mr. Joseph Gubry Jr - USA
- Mr. Stanley J. Matsumoto - USA
- Ms. Karin Rice - USA
- Superintendent - Scott Odle
- Superintendent's Assistant - Drew Alderson
- Chief Ring Steward - Laura Schrock
- Ring Stewards - Will Ehren, Sheila Ekins
Local Pet-Friendly Hotels:
- Photographer - Bill Meyer Photographer (636)239-1402
- Overnight RV Parking:
- Self-contained RV and camper overnight parking is available in designated areas
- Parking passes to display in the window can be obtained in Birch Run Expo Center main office
- Stop in the office upon arrival to get the permit to place in the window for the police to see when driving through at night
- $15 per night
- Food Vendor on site.
- Food service will be available in the North Hall
- No outside food/drink is allowed
- Electrical outlets are available for exhibitors
- Wi-Fi access is available to exhibitors
We have four shows each weekend, two shows per day. Each show will be under a different judge. If a dog does well (gets the top score each show), an adult dog can earn an International Title in three shows. Puppies can earn a National Puppy Title in three shows; a fourth show would give that puppy an International Puppy Title (four puppy shows =both Nat and Int puppy titles).
**Judging Schedule Notes:
- Dogs may be asked to be judged before their times scheduled but CANNOT be required to do so.
- Group times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show ring numbers will be announced at the show.
- All Ring times and numbers are subject to change.
- Junior Handler exhibition will be on Sunday during lunch. Check at the front desk on Sunday for more details. Day of show entries for juniors are welcome.