- Ring Steward help needed, no experience needed. Please email info@iabca if you can help.
- Handling Seminar Saturday, after BIS
- 5th Show Available (Express Show)
2014 North Star Spring Sieger
May 3 & 4, 2014, 2014 in Hutchinson, MN
The 2014 North Star Spring Sieger will be held at the McLeod County Fairgrounds in the 'Commercial Building'. The grounds will be indoors. We will be setting up on Friday afternoon so if you plan on setting up early, please wait until we begin our setup first. The Show Roster will be updated periodically as entries come in and the Show Schedule will be available within a few days of the show closing. You can enter our show online or via fax or mail (for a printable show entry form, click here). Would you like to help us hand out fliers? We'd really appreciate it. Just click here. We can also give you fliers. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll ship you a box of fliers.
New Additions for this show:
Auxiliary Show available:
- A 5th show, known as an Express Show, will be available Saturday only.
- Must be entered in all 4 shows to add the Express Show
- All express Show entries will be handled at the show.
Handling seminar Saturday after Best in Show
- Instructors - TBA
- Juniors - Free
- Adults - $10
Free Junior Handling Competition with critiques on Sunday afternoon.
Adult Handling Competition Sunday afternoon. $15
Dates*: May 3 & 4, 2014, 2014
Location: McLeod County Fairgrounds
- Address: 840 Century Ave SW, Hutchinson, MN 55350
- Facility Type: Indoor, Rubberized Floors
- Building open at 12:00p on Friday for exhibitor set-up.
Closing Date: April 25, 2014 at 6pm Pacific
- Regular entry fees are $31/show
- Late Entries: Late entries will be taken until April 30, 2014 at 6pm Pacific.
- Late fees are $12/show
Judging Panel will include**:
- Mr. Charles Bett - CAN
- Mrs. Letitia Bett - CAN
- Mrs. Patricia A Jung - USA
- Ms. Diana McCarty - USA
- Ms. Mary C Murphy - USA
- Show Chairman - Peggy Ayala
- Superintendent's Assistant - Pam Strom
- Chief Rig Steward - Linda Peterson
Local Pet-Friendly Hotels (by distance):
- Photographer - TBA
- Overnight RV Parking:
- Please contact the McCleod County Fairgrounds directly:
- Phone: 320.484.4311
- Fax: 320.484.4310
- Email: email@example.com
- Food Service available on grounds
- Electrical Outles available inside
We have four shows each weekend, two shows per day. Each show will be under a different judge. If a dog does well (gets the top score each show), an adult dog can earn an International Title in three shows. Puppies can earn a National Puppy Title in three shows; a fourth show would give that puppy an International Puppy Title (four puppy shows =both Nat and Int puppy titles).
**Judging Schedule Notes:
- Dogs may be asked to be judged before their times scheduled but CANNOT be required to do so.
- Group times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show ring numbers will be announced at the show.
- All Ring times and numbers are subject to change.
- Junior Handler exhibition will be on Sunday during lunch. Check at the front desk on Sunday for more details. Day of show entries for juniors are welcome.