2014 Tar Heel State Sieger Links
Show Schedule (after close)
2014 Tar Heel State Sieger
April 19 & 20, 2014 in Tryon, NC
The 2014 Tar Heel State Sieger will be held at Foothills Equestrian Nature Center in Tryon, NC. This show will be ?doors. We will be setting up on Friday afternoon so if you plan on setting up early, please wait until we begin our setup first. The Show Roster will be updated periodically as entries come in and the Show Schedule will be available within a few days of the show closing. You can enter our show online or via fax or mail (for a printable show entry form, click here). Would you like to help us hand out fliers? We'd really appreciate it. Just click here. We can also give you fliers. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll ship you a box of fliers.
Dates*: April 19 & 20, 2014
Location: Foothills Equestrian Nature Center
- Address: 3381 Hunting Country Road, Tryon, NC 28782
- Building Name: FENCE Equestrian Center
- Facility Type: Covered Arena, Stone Dust Floor
- NOT Air-Conditioned/Heated
Closing Date: April 11, 2014 at 6pm Pacific
- Regular entry fees are $31/show
- Late Entries: Late entries will be taken until April 16, 2014 at 6pm Pacific.
- Late fees are $12/show
Judging Panel will include**:
- TBA A - CAN
- Ms. Jean Pero - INT & USA
- Ms. Robin Hug - USA
- Ms. Gloria Kerr - USA
- SuperSuperintendent - TBA
- Superintendent's Assistant - TBA
- Show Chairman - TBA
- Chief Rig Steward - TBA
Local Pet-Friendly Hotels (by distance):
- 1906 Pine Crest Inn & Restaurant (3.4mi)
- Days Inn Columbus Tryon (3.5mi)
- Mill House Lodge - Flat Rock (15.5mi)
- Several Hotels in Hendersonville, 18 miles away
- Photographer - TBA
- OvernOvernight RV Parking:
- Please make sure to mark your show entry with a checkmark for One Night RV or Two Nights RV
- RV Hookups: Water, Electricity, and Sewer
- Food Food Service available on grounds?: - TBA
- Electrical Outles available?: - TBA
- Free Wi-Fi Access?: - TBA
We have four shows each weekend, two shows per day. Each show will be under a different judge. If a dog does well (gets the top score each show), an adult dog can earn an International Title in three shows. Puppies can earn a National Puppy Title in three shows; a fourth show would give that puppy an International Puppy Title (four puppy shows =both Nat and Int puppy titles).
**Judging Schedule Notes:
- Dogs may be asked to be judged before their times scheduled but CANNOT be required to do so.
- Group times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show ring numbers will be announced at the show.
- All Ring times and numbers are subject to change.
- Junior Handler exhibition will be on Sunday during lunch. Check at the front desk on Sunday for more details. Day of show entries for juniors are welcome.