2014 Buckeye State Sieger
January 18 & 19, 2014 in Dayton, OH
The 2014 Buckeye State Sieger will be held on the grounds of the Gem City Dog Obedience Club in Dayton, OH. The grounds will be indoors. We will be setting up on Friday afternoon so if you plan on setting up early, please wait until we begin our setup first. The Show Schedule and Show Roster will be available within a few days of the show closing. You can enter our show online or via fax or mail (for a printable show entry form, click here). Would you like to help us hand out fliers? We'd really appreciate it. Just click here. We can also give you fliers. Send an e-mail to email@example.com and we'll ship you a box of fliers.
Dates*: January 18 & 19, 2014
Location: Gem City Dog Obedience Club
- Address: 1654 Springfield St, Dayton, OH
- Facility Type: Indoor
Closing Date: January 10, 2014 at 6pm Pacific
- Regular entry fees are $31/show
- Late Entries: Late entries will be taken until January 16, 2014 at 6pm Pacific.
- Late fees are $12/show
Judging Panel will include**:
- Ms. Jennifer Landers - INT & USA
- Mr. Steve Keating - INT & USA
- Ms. Brenda Landers - USA
- Ms. Sharon Griffin - USA
- Ms. Cindy Benson - USA
- Ms. Lanalee Jorgensen - USA
- Ms. Joan S. Kefeli - USA
- Show Chairman - Scott Odle
- Assistant to the Chairman - Peggy Ayala
- Assistant to the Chairman - Pam Strom
- Ring Steward - Mary Kay Morel, Mike Travanutti, Ryan Rice, Robin Schrock
Local Pet-Friendly Hotels by distance:
- Comfort Suites Dayton
- Crowne Plaza Dayton
- Ramada Plaza Hotel Dayton
- Travelodge Dayton North
- Suburban Extended Stay Dayton
Overnight RV Parking:
- Please contact the Gem City Dog Obedience Club directly:
We have four shows each weekend, two shows per day. Each show will be under a different judge. If a dog does well (gets the top score each show), an adult dog can earn an International Title in three shows. Puppies can earn a National Puppy Title in three shows; a fourth show would give that puppy an International Puppy Title (four puppy shows =both Nat and Int puppy titles).
**Judging Schedule Notes:
- Dogs may be asked to be judged before their times scheduled but CANNOT be required to do so.
- Group times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show ring numbers will be announced at the show.
- All Ring times and numbers are subject to change.
- Junior Handler exhibition will be on Sunday during lunch. Check at the front desk on Sunday for more details. Day of show entries for juniors are welcome.