2013 Sooner State Sieger
June 29 & 30, 2013 in Oklahoma City, OK
The 2013 Sooner State Sieger will be held at State Fair Park in Oklahoma City, OK. This show will be indoors. We will be setting up on Friday afternoon so if you plan on setting up early, please wait until we begin our setup first. The Show Roster will be updated periodically as entries come in and the Show Schedule will be available within a few days of the show closing. You can enter our show online or via fax or mail (for a printable show entry form, click here). Would you like to help us hand out fliers? We'd really appreciate it. Just click here. We can also give you fliers. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll ship you a box of fliers.
Dates*: June 29 & 30, 2013
Location: State Fair Park
- Address: 3001 General Pershing Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK 73107
- Building Name: Oklahoma Expo Hall (South Section,#3)
- Facility Type: Indoor, Air-Conditioned/Heated
Closing Date: June 21, 2013 at 6pm Pacific
- Regular entry fees are $31/show
- Late Entries: Late entries will be taken until June 26,2013 at 6pm Pacific.
- Late fees are $12/show
Judging Panel will include**:
- Mr. Richard Samide - INT & USA
- Ms. Ann Hearn - USA
- Mr. Michael Loller - USA
- Ms. Betty Nelson - USA
- Ms. Jean Nelson - USA
- Superintendent - Jeff Bridegum
- Superintendent's Assistant - TBA
- Chief Rig Steward - TBA
Local Pet-Friendly Hotels:
- Quality Inn & Suites Airport
- Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Airport
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Saddleback Inn & Conference Center
- Residence Inn Oklahoma City West
- Days Inn Oklahoma City West
- Photographer - TBA
- Overnight RV Parking:
- Book RV parking through State Fair RV Park
- RV Hookups: Water, Electricity, and Sewer
- Electrical Outles available inside
We have four shows each weekend, two shows per day. Each show will be under a different judge. If a dog does well (gets the top score each show), an adult dog can earn an International Title in three shows. Puppies can earn a National Puppy Title in three shows; a fourth show would give that puppy an International Puppy Title (four puppy shows =both Nat and Int puppy titles).
**Judging Schedule Notes:
- Dogs may be asked to be judged before their times scheduled but CANNOT be required to do so.
- Group times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show ring numbers will be announced at the show.
- All Ring times and numbers are subject to change.
- Junior Handler exhibition will be on Sunday during lunch. Check at the front desk on Sunday for more details. Day of show entries for juniors are welcome.