2013 Lone Star Autumn Sieger Links
No access to show building until Saturday 8am. No Friday setup. Doors open Sat 8am, show starts at 9:30am.
Parking fee is $8/day.
2013 Lone Star Autumn Sieger
September 21 & 22, 2013 in Fort Worth, TX
The 2013 Lone Star Autumn Sieger will be held at The Will Rogers Center in Fort Worth, TX. This show will be indoors. No access to show building until Saturday 8am. No Friday setup. Doors open Sat 8am, show starts at 9:30am. The Show Roster will be updated periodically as entries come in and the Show Schedule will be available within a few days of the show closing. You can enter our show online or via fax or mail (for a printable show entry form, click here). Would you like to help us hand out fliers? We'd really appreciate it. Just click here. We can also give you fliers. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll ship you a box of fliers.
Dates*: September 21 & 22, 2013
Location: The Will Rogers Center
- Address: 3401 W Lancaster Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76107
- Building Name: W.R. Watt Arena
- Facility Type: Indoor, Packed Dirt Floor
- Fully Climate Controlled
Closing Date: September 13, 2013 at 6pm Pacific
- Regular entry fees are $31/show
- Late Entries: Late entries will be taken until September 18, 2013 at 6pm Pacific.
- Late fees are $12/show
Judging Panel will include**:
- TBA A - CAN
- Mr. Nelson Huber - Int & USA
- Ms. Mary Napper - USA
- Ms. Laurie Telfair - USA
- Ms. Carol White Moser - USA
- Superintendent - Jeff Bridegum
- Chief Ring Steward - Karen Hunt
- Ring Stewards - Isabel Miscoe, Alaina Miscoe
Local Pet-Friendly Hotels:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Fort Worth Cultural District
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth Downtown
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Fort Worth - Medical Center
- Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - Medical Center
- Photographer - TBA
- Overnight RV Parking available on grounds
- Food Service will be available on Grounds
- Electrical Outles Available
- Parking Info
- Parking tags are $8/day, you can come and go with tag displayed.
We have four shows each weekend, two shows per day. Each show will be under a different judge. If a dog does well (gets the top score each show), an adult dog can earn an International Title in three shows. Puppies can earn a National Puppy Title in three shows; a fourth show would give that puppy an International Puppy Title (four puppy shows =both Nat and Int puppy titles).
**Judging Schedule Notes:
- Dogs may be asked to be judged before their times scheduled but CANNOT be required to do so.
- Group times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show ring numbers will be announced at the show.
- All Ring times and numbers are subject to change.
- Junior Handler exhibition will be on Sunday during lunch. Check at the front desk on Sunday for more details. Day of show entries for juniors are welcome.