- Handling Seminar Saturday, after BIS
- 5th Show Available (Express Show)
2014 Evergreen Summer Sieger
July 5 & 6, 2014 in Auburn, WA
The 2014 Evergreen Summer Sieger will be held at Argus Ranch Facility for Dogs in Auburn, WA. We will be setting up on Friday afternoon so if you plan on setting up early, please wait until we begin our setup first. The Show Roster and the Show Schedule will be available within a few days of the show closing. You can enter our show online or via fax or mail (for a printable show entry form, click here). Would you like to help us hand out fliers? We'd really appreciate it. Just click here. We can also give you fliers. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll ship you a box of fliers.
New Additions for this show:
Independence Day Celebration
BBQ for Exhibitors, Judges, Crew etc.
More info soon
Auxiliary Show available:
- A 5th show, known as an Express Show, will be available Saturday only.
- Must be entered in all 4 shows to add the Express Show
- All express Show entries will be handled at the show.
Handling seminar Saturday after Best in Show
- Juniors - Free; Jean Pero - Instructor
- Adults - $10; Robin Hug - Instructor
Free Junior Handling Competition with critiques on Sunday afternoon.
Adult Handling Competition Sunday afternoon. $15
Dates*: July 5 & 6, 2014
Location: Argus Ranch Facility for Dogs
- Address: 35612 212th Way SE, Auburn, WA 98092
- Facility Type: Open, Flat Grass
Closing Date: June 27, 2014 at 6pm Pacific
- Regular entry fees are $31/show
- Late Entries: Late entries will be taken until July 2, 2014 at 6pm Pacific.
- Late fees are $12/show
Judging Panel will include**:
- Ann Hennigan - CAN
- Laura Thompson -CAN
- Juliann Bitter - INT & USA
- Jean Pero - INT & USA
- Robin Hug - INT & USA
- TBA - USA
- Superintendent - Deborah Bridegum
- Show Chairman - Becky Willits
- Chief Rig Steward - TBA
Local Pet-Friendly Hotels (by distance):
- Park Center Hotel (6.2mi)
- Kings Valu Inn (7.1mi)
- Auburn Travelodge Inn and Suites (7.7mi)
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Auburn (8.2mi)
We have four shows each weekend, two shows per day. Each show will be under a different judge. If a dog does well (gets the top score each show), an adult dog can earn an International Title in three shows. Puppies can earn a National Puppy Title in three shows; a fourth show would give that puppy an International Puppy Title (four puppy shows =both Nat and Int puppy titles).
**Judging Schedule Notes:
- Dogs may be asked to be judged before their times scheduled but CANNOT be required to do so.
- Group times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show ring numbers will be announced at the show.
- All Ring times and numbers are subject to change.
- Junior Handler exhibition will be on Sunday during lunch. Check at the front desk on Sunday for more details. Day of show entries for juniors are welcome.