Check out everything new with our new website and get a glimpse of what's next at our What's New / Coming Soon page.
When contacting us, using correct terminology will help understand better and solve problems faster. For instance, Registrations refer to registering with IABCA to be eligible to receive titles earned at our shows. Entries refer to signing up to attend one of our International Dog Shows.
The title requirements listed below are set forth and awarded by International All Breed Canine Association of America (IABCA).
The requirements for puppy/youth Titles are different than that of the adult dog Titles. The puppies must earn three certificates in order to receive the (appropriate for age) National Title. If the puppy receives one additional certificate (appropriate for age), the puppy may apply for the International Puppy/Youth Title (appropriate for age).
PLEASE NOTE: All levels of Championship Titles require THREE award certificate cards (Orange Cards) of the appropriate rating for the Titles to be issued.
*It is possible to complete the International Title before completing the National. If an adult dog enters all three days of shows, and does well (V-1) all three days, the International Title will be earned. (The club assures the proper mix of three different judges, from at least two countries to all who enter the three days.)
*Title Fees: $40.00adult/$25.00puppy.
*NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - A National Championship title is achieved after receiving three (V-2) "NatCH" certificates.
*INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP- An IABCA International Championship title is achieved after receiving three "IABCA Award Certificate" from an IABCA International Dog Show. These certificates must be awarded by three different judges, with at least two of the judges licensed in different countries. (for example: 2 Americans & 1 Canadian)
*CHAMPIONKLASSE- Having received either a National or International Championship a dog will be entered into this class in order to finish receiving the necessary NatCH or IntCH to have both championships, thereby, qualifying it for entry into the next higher class (Ehren Class).
After receiving both National and International Adult Championships a dog may move up and compete for additional higher) championship titles. Also, note that the necessary certificates for a particular championship must be filed with IABCA before entering the next highest class. See List of Klassen/classes)
Following is a list of Championat titles in progressive order. Next to the name of the Championat title is a list of the proper "IABCA Award Certificate (orange card) required to qualify for that title. (Remember it takes three certificates of the proper award (as listed) in order to qualify for each championat).
LIST OF CHAMPION AT TITLES
(WITH REQUIRED AWARD DESIGNATION)
- National Baby Championat - BA
- International Baby Championat - BA
- National Jungsten Championat - Jü.A
- International Jungsten Championat - Jü.A
- National Jugend Championat - JA
- International Jugend Championat - JA
- National Junghund Championat - JHA
- International Junghund Championat - JHA
- Verbands Sieger - VA (Club award)
- Klubsieger - SA (Club award)
- Nationale Championat - NatCH (National Champion)
- Internationale Championat - IntCH (International Champion)
- Ehren Championat - CACH (Honor Champion)
- Ehren Championat in Bronze - CACH-B
- Ehren Championat in Silver - CACH-S
- Ehren Championat in Gold - CACH-G
- Weltschonheits Championat - WSCH (World Beauty Champion)
- Weltschonheits Championat in Bronze - WSCH-B
- Weltschonheits Championat in Silver - WSCH-S
- Weltschonheits Championat in Gold - WSCH-G
- Welt-Cup-Sieger Championat - WCSg.CH (World Cup Winner Champion)
- Welt-Cup-Sieger Championat in Bronze - WCSg.CH-b
- Welt-Cup-Sieger Championat in Silver - WCSg.CH-S
- Welt-Cup-Sieger Championat in Gold - WCSg.CH-G
- Welt-Super- Cup Championat - WSCSg.CH (World Super Cup Champion)
- Welt-Super- Cup Championat in Bronze - WSCSg.CH-B
- Welt-Super- Cup Championat in Silver - WSCSg.CH-S
- Welt-Super- Cup Championat in Gold - WSCSg.CH-G
- Alters Championat -AC (Veteran Champion)
- Super Veteranen Championat - SAC (Super Veteran Champion)
*The dog must have earned the required Championat title in order to be shown in the Klasse with the same name. In that class the dog works towards earning the next highest title. For Example, a dog that has earned the Ehren Championat in Bronze title enters the Ehren Championat in Bronze Klasse. (In the Ehren Championat in Bronze Klasse the dog works towards earning the Ehren Championat in Silver Title, that is why in the proper rating in the Ehren Championat in Bronze Klasse is CACH-S).