Online Show Entry
click here to enter a show!
2023 Buckeye Winter Sieger Links
Share this event with your friends and chat with others attending this event with our FACEBOOK EVENT LINK for this show.
Add this event to my Google calendar
Building Name: Building 1
2023 Buckeye Winter Sieger
February 25 & 26, 2023 in Xenia, OH
The 2022 Buckeye Autumn Sieger will be held at Greene County Expo Center in Xenia, OH. The show grounds will be indoors. We will be setting up on Friday afternoon so if you plan on setting up early, please wait until we begin our setup first. The Show Roster will be updated periodically as entries come in and the Show Schedule will be available within a few days of the show closing. You can enter our show online or via fax or mail (for a printable show entry form, click here). Would you like to help us hand out flyers? We'd really appreciate it. Just click here. We can also give you flyers. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll ship you a box of flyers.
Why show at IABCA conformation shows? What makes The International Dog Shows different?
- All Dogs receive WRITTEN CRITIQUES from top American, Canadian, and other foreign judges.
- We strive for a relaxed, friendly, and flexible atmosphere. We get a lot of new exhibitors and they have a great time learning at our shows, getting advice and asking questions from our judges.
- Dogs can earn International IABCA Titles with judges licensed from multiple countries (USA, Canada, Argentina, Serbia, Columbia, Sweden, Australia, Germany, and more).
- Dogs are judged individually against the breed standard for their title points, not against other dogs (dogs can earn titles even if they are the only dog in the show of their breed).
- A two or three judge panel judges each Best in Show category.
- And much more!
Dates*: February 25 & 26, 2023
Location: Greene County Expo Center
- Address: 120 Fairground Rd, Xenia, OH 45385
- Building Name: Building 1
- Facility Type: Indoors, brushed concrete, climate controlled
Closing Date: February 17, 2023 at 11:59 PM Pacific
- Entries are limited to 235 dogs, first come-first serve.
- Entry fees are $38.95/show
- NO LATE ENTRIES will be taken
Judging Panel will include**:
- Nick Frost - INT & USA
- Suzanne D Hemminger - INT & USA
- David Miller - INT & USA
- Ronald Pock - INT & USA
- Cindy Benson - USA
- Linda Clark - USA
- Patricia Ann Flanagan - USA
- Jeffrey Joseph Gillespie - USA
- Diana Allen - USA
- Leslie Webb-Tinsley - USA
- Show Superintendent - Greg
- Assistant Superintendent - TBA
- Chief Ring Steward - Eileen Indorato
Local Pet-Friendly Hotels (by distance):
- Photographer - IABCA Photographer
- LINK to Facebook page
- Win Photos available for:
- Best of Breed, Best of Breed Puppy, Best of Breed Bred by Exhibitor, etc.
- Group placements (Adult, Bred by Exhibitor Puppy, etc.)
- Best in Show rosettes
- And more...
- Overnight RV Parking:
- Eletrical and water hookups only
- Heated restroom and shower access.
- Book RV reservations through the grounds
- Food Service available on grounds? Yes
- Electrical outlets available - Yes
Changes and new policies:
- Entries are limited first come-first serve. Entry limit posted above.
- NO LATE ENTRIES will be accepted.
- Mailed in entries MUST BE POSTMARKED by ten days before closing or they will not be accepted.
- Please communicate via email (email@example.com) whenever possible.
- Stay home if you are experiencing any covid symptoms.
- RULE CHANGE: NO DAY OF SHOW adding allowed. No changes or additions can be made at the show. Any changes to your entry must be made before show closing. Express show is available online or at the show (Saturday only and only for dogs entered in all 4 shows already).
- We will not hand out armbands at the front desk. You will pick up your armband ringside at your first show for the weekend.
- We will not be handing out folders. Orange cards and critiques will be issued from each ring at time of judging and given to the exhibitor at that time (no need to bring any paperwork to the ring with you).
- You must follow established ring procedures for entrance and exit.
- When finished showing you should leave the ring area.
- You must familiarize yourself with all signage and on-site instructions.
We have four shows each weekend, two shows per day. Each show will be under a different judge. If a dog does well (gets the top score each show), an adult dog can earn an International Title in three shows. Puppies can earn a National Puppy Title in three shows; a fourth show would give that puppy an International Puppy Title (four puppy shows =both Nat and Int puppy titles).
**Judging Schedule Notes:
- Dogs may be asked to be judged before their times scheduled but CANNOT be required to do so.
- Group times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show ring numbers will be announced at the show.
- All Ring times and numbers are subject to change.
- Junior Handler exhibition will be on Sunday during lunch. Check at the front desk on Sunday for more details. Day of show entries for juniors are welcome.
Thank you to all exhibitors for your support. Enjoy the Show!
IABCA and International Dog Shows